Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a small frigidaire dishwasher(apt. size). I have been

Customer Question

I have a small frigidaire dishwasher(apt. size). I have been gone about 6 months and when i use it, it doesn't drain the water all the way out.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 6 years ago.

IF you have not used it for 6 months then look to where the hose connect to drain in the house, usually if it is connected to a garbage disposal unit under the sink this will clog up at that point, remove the hose and make sure that there is nothing inside the hose or the fitting it hooks up to.

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from contnue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..