RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  TECHNICIAN AND TEACHER
19031375

HOW DO WE REMOVE INK FROM A CLOTHES DRYER AFTER IT HAS BEEN

Customer Question

HOW DO WE REMOVE INK FROM A CLOTHES DRYER AFTER IT HAS BEEN HEATED AND DRIED ON THE INSIDE OF THE CLOTHES DRYER?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.

My wife say hair spray on a cloth wipe the ink while still wet with hair spray! thanks

\]

DO NOT SPRAY IN THE DRYER IT IS EXPLOSIVE!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK we will try the hair spray, but, what is in the hair spray to make it work?

It will be more than a half hour before I can try it, because the kids are still trick or treating, so please give me some time and if there is anything else that comes to mind, let me know
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.

I have no earthly idea what is in the hairspray, enjoy the trick or treating! THANKS

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
THE HAIR SPRAY DIDNT WORK OUR, WE EVEN USED ALCOHOL, AND IT ALSO DIDNT WORK. WTIED GOOP, AND IT ATE THE ENAMEL, SO COULDNT USE GOOP. TRIED EVERY HOUSEHOLD CLEANER WE HAD. NO GOOD EITHER. FINALLY WE WENT TO HOME DEPOT AND THEY HAD A CLEANING VERSION OF GOOP, WHICH WAS NOT AS STRONG, WHICH WORKED TO SOME EXTENT. THE NEXT FEW LOADS OF CLOTHES WILL TELL WHETHER OR NOT WE MUST GET A NEW DRYER.

SORRY BUT YOUR ANSWER DIDNT WORK.
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
ok we tried sorry
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry, I cant Accept the response. It is my understanding, if your answer work, we pay and if it dosen't, we dont pay. Thanks and we will try again at another time. Sorry, I can NOT accept.
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
thats fine you do not pay until you hit accept!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX told everyone I know about your service. One person that really knows how to fix EVERYTHING said he is going to contact you about becoming one of your "experts" and I know he could be of value to you and others.

Its good to know of a service like yours.
Jim
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.

thanks for the kind words! Smile

russ