Eric, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory/company training at MAJOR retailer, now owns and operates an appliance repair business.

I have a Jenn Aire range, model # JGD813OADS, which is two

I have a Jenn Aire range, model # XXXXX which is two burner on the right and a grill on the left. I would like to convert it to a four burner unit and want to know if that is (a) possible (b) if there is a conversion kit avaiable or do I need to order the parts separately?
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help you today!
The easieat way to do this on this machine is to order part # JGA8100ADB if your unit is black and part #JGA8100ADW if its white. This is a complete sealed 2-burner assembly and is pretty easy to install if you have basic mechanical skills. This model does have the option to convert the grill to a 2-burner setup for the left side. The price is between $200-$300 depending on where you buy it and the color. I have included THIS LINK for a direct link to the black one and THIS LINK for a direct link to the white one. The white one is slightly more expensive. This unit will come with the burners, caps, grilles, pan and chasis all in one unit.