How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask built1950 Your Own Question
built1950, Handyman
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 210
Experience:  Appliance Installer
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
built1950 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

iasked a question yesturday but did not give the mfg. it was

Resolved Question:

iasked a question yesturday but did not give the mfg. it was i need a water pump sn3125 for a franklin chef ice maker the mfg. is johnson electric industrial.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  built1950 replied 7 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
What is the ice makers model number
Expert:  built1950 replied 7 years ago.

You can actually get this pump from Johnson electric.

Thier site.[location]=US&tx_dysworldwidelocations_pi1[type]=sales&tx_dysworldwidelocations_pi1[filterByBrand]=

Your catagory
built1950 and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions