built1950, Handyman
Experience:  Appliance Installer

I have a GE Double oven Model # JKF44GOP1BG After it is on

I have a GE Double oven Model # XXXXX After it is on for a while it starts beeping and an F1 sign replaces where it says 350 for heat. Is this a reparable problem?
Hi YaCustomer

It seems to be one problem
Try turning off the house breaker to the oven for 5 minutes. This will reset the system and clear the any glitches. if the problem persists then the problem is most likely in the electronic control or touch pad.

F1 means there may be a failed transistor in control.
1.Determine if problem is with the Key Panel or Control by: Pushing CLEAR/OFF pad.
2. Disconnecting Ribbon Cable from control and waiting at least 32 seconds to see if Code recurs. If code recurs, problem is in the control. Replace control. If code does not recur, problem is with the Key Panel. If the code cannot be canceled, replace the Electronic Range Control (ERC) or touch pad. You may want to have a hands on tech on location do this diagnose if you have not the experience in this matter.

God bless