Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE Profile Harmony Dryer Model DPGT750EC1PL. My question

I have a GE Profile Harmony Dryer Model DPGT750EC1PL. My question is, should there be a connector extending from the back of the dryer to connect the exhaust to? Should there be something leading from the lint trap to the back of the dryer to attach it to? When you look through the cutout there is nothing. If there is nothing, then lint and dust is blowing around inside collecting. We just had the blower motor replaced and it was still not drying without running it through two cycles.
I'll check your model and get back to you soon, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do you need any other information? We just want to make sure we hook it up correctly, so not to start a fire hazard.
you may be miising part # XXXXX on this diagram,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Should that have been already on it when we purchased it? In your opinion it extends from the inside of the dryer to the back? Do we need a technician to put it on?
yes this should have been in the dryer when you purchased it, and it does extend from the blower housing inside to the outside of the dryer in the back. hope this helps, thanks Bryan