Eric, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory/company training at MAJOR retailer, now owns and operates an appliance repair business.

Hello, I just bought a wonderful Samsung washing machine,

Hello, I just bought a wonderful Samsung washing machine, model No.
WF 448AAP/XAA. I would like to know if, after 5 minutes of cycle wash, can I stop the cycle to remove items from wash. Thank you very much.

Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help you today!
The answer to your question is YES, you can remove items from your load before the WASH cycle is finished by pressing the "Pause" button , but you should only do it when the "Garment +" light is on, otherwise you have to completely cancel the cycle and all of your wash water will be pumped out and you will have to start the cycle again. This light will come on at any time during the wash cycle that the water is not dangerously hot OR there is not too much water in the tub to the point that it would spill out if the door was opened.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you Eric. I will definitely try this out for the next wash. This is information that was not in the user maual, so it really helps knowing I have experts to walk me through the use of this machine. Many thanks for your valuable help
Not a problem! Im glad to help!
Have a great day!