Eric, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory/company training at MAJOR retailer, now owns and operates an appliance repair business.

Question I have a Frigidaire LTF2140ES2 front load washer ,

I have a Frigidaire LTF2140ES2 front load washer
, I had checked it to make sure it worked before I pushed it into place, the water started running and it looked to be okay so I stopped it and pushed it into place.
I loaded it and went to turn it on and all the lights in the control panel column came on except the lock light. Now it will not do anything. You press the start button and it beeps and the start light just keeps blinking, but nothing happenes. what could it be?
Submitted 20 days and 16 hours ago.
Value: $25
Status: CLOSED
You have a bad loor lock. How old is this? If it is less then a year it will be covered under warranty.
I changed the door lock, and it still doesn't work
Please look CLOSELY at the control panel There is a VERY SMALL icon that looks like a padlock which is bracketed to one or more buttons. This is the CONTROL LOCK mode activation sequence and these button(s) must be held for 3-5 seconds. Try this, then reply back with any need for more information and we will get you squared away! Thanks!