Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have a maytag MDB7100AWW dishwasher. when I push any of the

i have a maytag MDB7100AWW dishwasher. when I push any of the buttons, they illuminate and then go dim, then the dishwasher just sits there.
I was able to get it to "drain" twice. Once by continually depressing the drain button. Another time, I shut down the circuit breaker for a bit, turned it on, hit the drain button and it worked. when I went to use a "wash" button, nothing. I hit the drain buton again, this time leaving it on and the "clean" and "light wash" buttons are blinking. Can you help me?
you need to replace the main control board in this. Part 940209these are expensive though, $154.00 you can purchase this @ I wish it was an easier and cheaper fix but thats whats wrong with yours, this is located if you remove the inner door panel its behind it. well wishes and thanks Bryan