Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

ge 7 cycle sensor electric dryer not drying..spins, then shuts

ge 7 cycle sensor electric dryer not drying..spins, then shuts off prematurely with all the option buttons flashing..leaving damp clothing inside. newer unit. we bought it new/used and have the extended service contract from original purchaser thru home depot.
does this heat at all? if you have an extended warranty I wouldnt play with it they may void your warranty, I see this all the time. I would call home depot and have them service this.thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi and thanks so it does not appear to heat at all, but it lights up and spins..will call home depot..what will i need to verify my warranty? i have only the receipt that shows it was paid for..that the appliances, plus the extended service fee on both washer and dryer..thought you might know what they ask for so i could be prepared in advance.
youwell if you call them you will need to give them the reciept # XXXXX they can look it up in the computer system and tell you have a warranty. has this worked at all since you got it?