Here is what you need to do. (from the tech sheet)
1. Press PAUSE/CANCEL button on the touch-pad twice.
2. Drain the unit, then check that the drain hose and drain
pump filter are clear of foreign objects.
3. Check the touch-pad/LED assembly by selecting different
cycles and changing the modifiers and options available to
confirm the touch-pad/LED is responding.
4. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
5. Check harness connections. (requires that you access the CCU ans know how to do electrical testing with a volt ohm meter)
6. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
7. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
Please let me know the outcome of these tests (except for #5 & 7)
Glad to hear everything worked out.
Thank you for the accept.