Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

kenmore model XXXXXXXXXXX not spinning properly, clothes still

Customer Question

kenmore model XXXXXXXXXXX not spinning properly, clothes still wet
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
can you resend the model # XXXXX put a space between each #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

1 1 0 4 7 5 1 2 6 0 0

type 8 3 2

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok you need to check the pump coin catch. this is not draining completely so it wont spin out the clothes good, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=take the 3 screws out of the bottom front panel and remove the panel then you will see the pump. turn the cup counterclockwise and pull the cup out and clean it good, get some towels there will be water in this, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i already did that and the pump is working fine now but it is spinning way to slow and clothes are all wet
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok , is the pump working good? I just had one the other day that I cleaned but the pump was already stripped. what you can do is fill it and pull the hose out and see how fast the water is comming out. this only drtains for a certain amount of time and if the pumps weak it wont get the water out in time before spin. if the pump is working good then you need a motor control board, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= there should be a tech sheet in the machine, either in the bottom where the pump is or under the top where the controls are. this has diagnostic tests in it, this will tell you how to test the spin. let me know if you find it., thanks Bryan