Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My fridge/freezer lg gr 359-sq.. has started making quite a

My fridge/freezer lg gr 359-sq.. has started making quite a loud buzzing noise and twice it has stopped chilling and freezing, causing us to loose all our food goods. the fridge/freezer still has power to it and the fridge light is working... any ideas please?
is the buzzing comming from the back of refrigerator? pull it away from the wall and listen, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi and thank you for getting back to me. The buzzing is indeed coming from the back at the very bottom, its is like a pulsating vibration buzzing, if that makes sense. any help gratefully received..

this is whats probably making the buzzing noise , Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=its the relay start device , its on the side of the compressor. these go all the time can you recheck the model # XXXXX not comming up, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you again, the model just to confirm is
serial number# XXXXX

ok , hers what you need, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=the relay and overload, you can get this @ for aound $40.00, hope this helps, thanks Bryan