Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Our Admiral Designer Series Refrigerator just stopped. Is

Our Admiral Designer Series Refrigerator just stopped. Is it possible that it may have blown a fuse? If so, how to we replace it?

It is Model HMG191550, Serial No 11058583KW.
this model # XXXXX XXXXX up as a montgomery ward refrigerator, how old is this ? there is no fuse in it, do the lights come on when you plug it in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. In response to your question, no, the lights do not come on. The refrigerator has been working perfectly up until today.
it sounds like you had a power surge or spike from what your saying you may have blown the timer in this or you have a burnt wire somewhere in the back of refrigerator near the compressor area, I think thats the case with this, if the timer was bad usually you would still get lights, although to be safe check the bulbs because if this was a surge it may have blown them. do that and let me know. thanks Bryan