Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

fan in the fridge isnt blowing, food is spoiled.

fan in the fridge isn't blowing, food is spoiled.
ok there are a couple of reasons for this, 1 the fan is bad. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= or 2 the thermostat isnt sendind power to the fan, Part 833603do you have a volt meter? let me know , thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no, but i've been thinking of buying a cheap one at walmart. additionaly this has happened before with this fridge twice. If there is a fan i can replace I might fix it diy or I may take it to the dump .....
well if you get a meter we can check for power to the fan and if it has power the fan is bad and yes you can replace this, it sounds to me like your fan is bad since this happened before, let me know if you get a meter and I will help you check it. thanks Bryan