Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

oven lost all power durring self-cleaning cycle LG LRE3075

oven lost all power durring self-cleaning cycle LG LRE30757SW
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
is this not powering up at all? do the burners work? let me know ,thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No has on power what so ever at all no lights or anything it is only 14 months old this is the first time I ever used the self-cleaning cycle
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok the first thing you need to check is the power cord. pull the range out and remove the cover where the cord connects. check it for a line that is burned off. sometimes these dont get tightened enough and they can burn up . I see this allot. let me know thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
checked power cord fine
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok then have you taken the back off the range yet? you need to check your boards in this, see if one hasnt burned up. L.G. doesnt like to give up much info one the products but I will see if I can find a diagram for this, however here are the boards you need to look at, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=the top one is probably the one you need to look at the most. the other one is the readout board but you say no power at all so i suspect either the board or possibly a fuse, i havnt found a fuse yet but that doesnt mean there isnt one.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok I did find a thermal fuse in this and this is probably your problem, its # XXXXX on this diagram,
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
the thermal fuse is located in the middle back of the range outside when you take the back cover off. this is what it looks like, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=do you have a volt meter and know how to check continuity? take the wires off and check for continuity if it has it its good if not its bad. thanks Bryan