built1950, Handyman
Experience:  Appliance Installer

I currently have a GE Convection oven mounted in an oven cabinet.

I currently have a GE Convection oven mounted in an oven cabinet. It is Model # XXXXX serial nunber A26-94550Q. I would like to have the cabinet cut down (taking the small drawer out beneath it) and have my countertop run over it.

Can this model be mounted as an undercounter oven? If so does it require any special clearances between the countertop and the top of the oven?
Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
Yes, I have installed many wall ovens under the counter and the only clearances required are those mandated by the installation manual.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
If I had the installation manual I wouldn't be asking this question. I tried to go online for the manual but could not find it so this just.answers popped up and I tried it. Thank you for your time. I guess I will have to try calling GE directly. I will pay you for your time by accepting the answer.
This GE manual has what you are looking for, check out page 7: