MASTER-TECH
MASTER-TECH, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years in the trade, lead tech in large company, always training on the newest technology
24031813

New Bosch 500 series dishwasher doesnt dry correctly. I remember

New Bosch 500 series dishwasher doesn't dry correctly. I remember reading a customer comment during my research about making an adjustment to the drying temp and she no longer had wet dishes. Any thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MASTER-TECH replied 7 years ago.
what model (open door on right side of), what cycle are you using, and are you using rinse aid?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I've used Auto Wash and Regular Wash cycle, and yes I use rinse aid

Is the model # XXXXX - 53 otherwise I need to know how many characters in the model number. Its very hard to read as that side is against the wall and I have to use a mirror to read the label - sorry, and thank you!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I'm in California, its late and I need to check out for tonight. Will check email in the morning.

Thank you and Good Night or Good Morning!

ok I will get the manual and have it ready thank you...
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Do we have an answer yet?

Press and HOLD the left "cancel drain" button, then press and hold the on/off button. when the display shows 00 or 01 release the buttons. use the left " cancel drain" button until it shows a 01. press the on/off button again to turn the unit off and the change is saved, this will raise the temp of the last rinse so there will be more heat for drying. tips: plastics do not dry well, dishwashers will not dry the convex bottoms of glasses or mugs, make sure your rinse aid is adjusted to the middle setting unless you have hard water(is so increase it), after the unit signals you the cycle is done open the door an inch or so and leave for an extra 20-60 min