I have a Kenmore Series 70 top load washer. It fails to complete

I have a Kenmore Series 70 top load washer. It fails to complete the spin cycle, leaving clothes unrinsed and and fully spun. Can you help me.

Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
There are several things that can cause this, first off do you have cold water entering the machine??? It will not rinse without cold water. Also by not completeing the cycle what do you mean> It dont spin at all or it tries to spin or it only spins for a while i also need the model number it will begin with 110._____________ and is under the lid or on the lower front of the cabinet
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it doesnt spin at all, We only use cold water. Model # XXXXX XXXXX /p>

Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
Wayne, there is a switch that is acruated by the lid that will cause this very thing, y9ou model number did not come through so please try again, just the last set of numbers after the 110 is fine
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

110 20722990

model # XXXXX

Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
diagram click for details Switch, lid
12.00L x 5.50W x 1.62H
In stock
$35.16 List price: $35.16 Quantity: Add to cart
This switch is mounted to the top to accesss it you remove the two screws in the front corners of the console flip the console up and then remove the clips holding the cabinet to the back panel, remove the plug in the center or the top rear (3 wires) then take the cabinet off and viola! the switch is under the top! This is the single most common problem causing this!
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
I did forget one thing does it drain????