Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.

I have a Kenmore self-cleaning oven model number 911.7358710.

I have a Kenmore self-cleaning oven model number(NNN) NNN-NNNN It is working fine, but just starting making a "clicking" noise yesterday. It appears to be coming from the bottom of the unit, and when I disconnect the power behind the lower front panel, the clicking noise stops. Any idea what this could be (ignitor?). Is it something I need to get fixed immediately or disconnect the power?

Thank you for your support

You will just need to replace the spark module. It is number 24 in the pic below:

The part number you need is WB20X107. It is not the factory part but it is a direct replacement part. This will cure your problem for about 60 dollars or less. Let me know if you have any other questions.