Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The flame on one of the two High output burners on my Thermador

The flame on one of the two High output burners on my Thermador GGN365 is not as high as it once was. can I adjust it to get more btu s?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
there is no adjustment on BTUs for this appliance. This is a sealed burner cooktop so everything is preconfigured and there is nothing to adjust.

That being said, if the two high output burners are lower than they should be, either your regulator (the part that your gas line connects to under the cooktop) or your gas valves are not allowing enough gas to get through the valve. You'd need a water column tester to check for certain by checking the pressure of the gas coming out of the regulator, but if both of the high output burners are acting the same, then the regulator valve is likely to be the fault.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
One high output burner is fine the other is not, could there be some kinda of blockage in the one burner?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 years ago.
there could be. If you remove the cap and look down the middle hole you can see a brass oriface. It looks like a nut with a tiny little pin hole. Use a needle or wire to push through the hole to make sure it's not clogged. If not then you're looking at needing a new gas valve.