Robert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  16+ years of in home appliance repair knowledge.

I have a Whirlpool Duet HT. The washer is flashing H and then

I have a Whirlpool Duet HT. The washer is flashing H and then F - what does that mean

Is there anything after the F?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
NO just beeps a couple of times.

Press the pause cancel button twice to clear the display. Make sure water supply is turned on(hot and cold). Set the unit to hot/cold and try it. If it works, hit pause cancel again to drain the unit and then try it with cold/cold. Let me know what you find out.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
already been doing that. Is there anything else to try? Is there a chance there was too big a load that would cause it or too heavy a load. My daughter was washing towels

The error code you gave me is letting you know that it did not sense water coming into the washer for 30 seconds. This could be several things including a mild confusion of the board. A big load could have caused this to happen by soaking up all of the water coming in at first and not registering in the water level indicator.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks! XXXXX am in GA and my daughter is using my Duet HT at my home in NC - it is rather hard for me to know what is going on. This helps alot and I appreciate your time. You have put my mind to ease.
You are welcome. Have a great night!