Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my duet washer is not draining properly and I have tried clearing

my duet washer is not draining properly and I have tried clearing the drain line. how do I get to the tub drain to check it or if there is a filter?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
ok there is a coin catch on the pump in this. you need to remove the bottom panel in the front to get to it there will be three screws at the very bottom of the panel you may need to put your head right on the floor to see them.I usually tip the machine back and lean it against the wall, remove the screws and pull the cover out and down and it will come off. then you will see the drain pump. this is what it looks like, there is a part you turn counterclockwise and remove the catch cup and clean it out. be carefull this will also let water out with it have plenty of towels ready, thanks Bryan