Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

this is in refrence to a Kitchen Aid KESH307bbl4 convection

this is in refrence to a Kitchen Aid KESH307bbl4 convection oven with glass cooktop; oven would not turn on constant message of Too Hot; repiar man came out said need to replace control board; approx $700.00 oredered board from Repair Clinic; have just installed new board have an error of F2-EO how can I reset this code?
F2 - E0
Oven temp too high
1. Test operation of door lock on self-clean models
2. Test relay contact operation
3. High resistance in oven temperature sensor
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
any way to reset this code so I can test the oven lock; panel is completely locked up and won't do anything but disply the F2-EO
I'm not sure you can on this one, when the tech was out there what was the problem then? was it the same F2-E0? let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No F2-EO with the old control board; could not get oven to turn on as soon as you push start the warning "Too Hot" came up and the oven would not turn on.

So we called for service Tech said need to replace board; now with new board getting the F2-EO and it won't do anything else.
I think you need to change the temperature sensor. Part 722235this is the sensor, you can order this @ for around $37.00 ,this is located on the back wall inside the oven. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have come to the same conclusion; I am going to put the old board back in and return the new one; they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy; order the sensor from them and put it in.

Thank You for the time and the help!
your very welcome, enjoy the rest of the weekend, thanks.Bryan