Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have Samsung RB195BSBB refrigerator over freezer. The freezer

I have Samsung RB195BSBB refrigerator over freezer. The freezer is not defrosting properly and ice has built up over the back wall with frost developing throughout. I don't see a drain in the bottom inside. We did recently hook up the icemaker which seems to be working propoerly. What should I try??
you have a bad defrost sensor in this. you need to replace this. its # XXXXX on this diagram, you need to remove the back panel inside the freezer to get to it thanks Bryan,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the quick turnaround. Is it better to order one on line from Samsung, or is it a common part I can find at a parts depot?
Home depot wont have this, I would order this online and in the meantime take the back cover off the inside of the freezer and take a hair dryer and defrost the coils completly then put the panel back on and plug it back in , this will let it run normaly for about 3 weeks and thats plenty of time for you to receive the part and fix it, thanks Bryan