master appliance tech
master appliance tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  6 years+ in home service own and operate my own in home appliance repair company
13501207

This is regarding Bosch Washer WFK2401UC - error code 03. It

This is regarding Bosch Washer WFK2401UC - error code 03. It was discussed on your site 141 days ago. Is it possible to find out whether replacing the door latch has helped the problem of the machine not finishing the cycle?
I have the exact same problem as the original poster.
Thanks so much for your help. This is extremely annoying.
Christa
F03 is the door lock error so if you replace the lock it should fix the problem. some times there could be a lose wire or the control board is not reading the door lock right but i would just change out the lock and that should fix it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. However, my question was whether the previous poster on just answer was able to resolve his problem by changing the doorlock. That hasn't been answered.
I went to my Bosch manual and code 03 relates to possible cause "blocked outlet hose, drain or pump". I checked and nothing was blocked.
most people don't come back on to say they fixed the problem the problem if you send me a link to the question i can look into it further. also on the pump thing did you clean the filter.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Here is the link to the original post that lead me to "just-answer". The part about the washer not always completing the cycle and giving error code 03. Ther person did not believe it was the doorlock and I wanted to know whether that advice had helped him solve the problem.
http://www.justanswer.com/questions/22ggr-saw-answer-gave-poster

Thanks.

that customer did not get back to confirm if that fixed the problem and paid. they did leave feedback with a positive rating this is what it said

" I haven't applied his advice yet, but he seemed knowledgeable, and helpful offering up direct links with parts I might need located. He also answered my follow up questions about his advice, further leading me to believe it was the right course of action "

the fact they did not get back on with another question or get back on the other questions leads me to think it fixed the problem or it did not and they just called some one out to fix it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Not sure yet whether the answer will solve the problem. However, I am glad we have this online expert service. The washer is usable (if in lengthy cycles sometimes, though) and I will wait and see for now.
Thanks for the responses.