Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

my JT950C, double wall oven control keeps beeping. The electronic

my JT950C, double wall oven control keeps beeping. The electronic control was replaced one year ago, and then about a month ago for the same problem. This beeping will not stop even after cutting power and then restoring power.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

ok did you get the new lock assembly with the clock? Part 875280 these need to be changed with the new control. it should have come with it. but that might not be the cause either. I believe you need to replace the touch pad assembly on this. these list for $ 227.00 but you can purchase this for $180.00 @ this should take care of your problem, thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
oki, theres on test you can do to see if its the touch pad , shut the power off to thye oven and unplug the touch pad ribbon, turn the power back on and wait to see if the beeping comes back if it doesnt replace the touch pad assembly, thanks Bryan