My Magic Chef microwave (Model #MCO160UB) just stopped working.

My Magic Chef microwave (Model #MCO160UB) just stopped working. I took it down to make sure it was plugged in and I did a voltage check to make sure the outlet was working right, but nothing. No lights, clock, or anything. Is there a reset switch or something somewhere?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
There are several thermostats and thermal fuses inside the cabinet which if bad can cause this to occur. To access them you need to remove the cabinet and use a volt ohm meter to test the components. <u><em><strong> NOTE VERY HIGH VOLTAGE INSIDE EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED</strong></em></u>
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So you're saying that I should get a professional to look at it? There's no reset or anything I could try?
Expert:  RUSS replied 7 years ago.
NO, there is no reset button. Unless you have a volt ohm meter there is nothing you can do short of replacing a bunch of parts and wishing it will work! SORRY