Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician

My New bosch washing machine gave me an error code E13 last

My New bosch washing machine gave me an error code E13 last night mid cycle. I was able to open the door and remove the clothes to find a pool of water in the bottom. I ran it on the drain cycle only and then reloaded it with clothes. It ran that load fine. I went to run another load and it stopped mid cycle again with the same error code. Know the washer won't open and I have turned it off and back on and it still won't work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 7 years ago.
Hello this error is a long drain time. You need to clean the filter. Remove the circular panel on the front right put a little screw driver in the hole and twist the access panel will pop off. Then you will need to twist the handle of the filter and pull it out you will find what is stopping the unit from draining in there very common. Also have a lot of towels handy all the water in the unit will come out when you pull the filter.