Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Wall oven, model ACB628OAS. This unit has worked well for

Wall oven, model ACB628OAS. This unit has worked well for several years. The ovens work and you can set the temps and time. System functions and oven is used without great problems. The display does not function on the right half. The time on the left is visible but the display is dim. I am seeking a wiring diagram or troubleshooting guide. I have a degree in elecrtical engineering and was an industrial control technician when going to school.   This should not be big problem if I had the documentation. Do you have an answer for which board is at fault or a place where I could obtain documentation?

Thanks Jim
unfortunatly you need to replace the clock assembly (erc) on this , Part 695197heres the wirring diagram of the oven, but the only way to repair this problem is replace the control. (erc) clock, as far as trouble shooting guide the problem is the clock itself no trouble shooting guide for this. sorry, you can get all the diagrams for this here, hope this helps, thanks Bryan