MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I have a GE Model GSL25JFPA BS. THE FREEZER is leaking out

I have a GE Model GSL25JFPA BS. THE FREEZER is leaking out of the bottom. We've recently noticed the ice maker is having some issues/ working at times and then not at others; thought that might be related. Thanks for the help!
Leak at bottom will be a clogged up or frozen over drain for the defrost water. Drain can easily be cleared with a spray bottle to loosen up ice. Remove back cover in freezer to easily access the area where the ice is. Don't chip at it with anything sharp. Intermittent icemaker will be the icemaker itself- replace it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Would that be above the ice dispenser holder? What does the drain look like?
Drain is just a hole below the evaporator coil where those heaters were replaced. Water simply drains out to compressor area.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think u assume i know what the evap. coil looks like and where its at? I don't. Please be more specific. Is it above the ice dispenser holder?
Assumed you watched repair. Just remove the cover to see it. Look at an illustration of your fridge at any part look up site so you can see what is there.