Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

bought a hot point gas range with electric ignitor, convereted

bought a hot point gas range with electric ignitor, convereted it to lp gas, but the flames in the oven are way to big, i set the air to lp and valve on back to lp, a gas man told me that the orificale in the stove was to big that I should have gotten another orifical for lp with the conversion kit, is this true and if so where can I get the orifical.
can you get me the model #? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok on this you need to turn the orifice down on the safety valve. Part 247066you need top turn this clockwise to close the orifice down which limits the gas flow to the burner, try this and let me know, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry it took me so long to try what you said, it worked perfectly and I appreciate your fast response and expertise in this matter. I am an Electical Contractor and have been very busy so that is why it took me until a bit ago to adjust the orificle.
thats great! I'm glad to hear you have it running right. you have a great weekend, thanks,regards Bryan