Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

hELLO i I have a kenmore electric range that HAS A BAD OVEN

I have a kenmore electric range that HAS A BAD OVEN CONTROL BOARD
when i recieved the new board it has different hook up ,my guestion is were di i put the remaining wire or do you have a picture or the new wireing diagram
thank you
can you resend the model#? try putting a space between each # XXXXX didnt come through, also which color wire is it,? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

the olod board has an extra black wire that hook to the board three times and the new one doesn't have the extra hook up so i;m 1 black wire with no hook up

i did try to leave it open since the black wire jumps from across the board to 3 different lugs ,they were suppose to be a diagram with the new board but wasn't

you were definatly suppose to get a wiring diagram with this. Part 911124I can see the diagram that was suppose to come with this but cant read it, unfortunatly , where did you get this clock? is the part # XXXXX your replacement #
I cant get the wiring diagram for this, you will need to call the place you purchased this and ask them to send you the instuction book for this. tell them it didnt come with the wiring diagrams and you cant instal it without it. its not available online. sorry, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

thanks bryan

i found the same picture ,also couldn't read it

Lc's A ppliance