Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher. The

I have a Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher. The "Clean" light keeps flashing and I can't get it to stop. I've pushed the "cancel" button. I've tried to wash more dishes, but nothing seems to work. Why does it keep flashing and what can be done to get it to stop?
more than likely your control board is bad in this, Whirlpool had problems with the heater not matching the control board and it burns the board out, I have replaced allot of these boards because of this. open the dishwasher and on the side inside there will be a tag with the model # XXXXX it if you can get that to me I will check the part for you, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
(NNN) NNN-NNNNis the only number on the tag. Is that the type of number you need? I figured it had to be something with the computer part of the dishwasher.

Any assistance would be wonderful.Smile

well that # XXXXX work for a model # XXXXX did you get that # XXXXX the silver or white tag inside the dish washer on one of the side walls? there are several different boards for these machines and we need to look at the right one. we dont want to make a mistake on the board. I'll try some more research, let me know what you can find for another # XXXXX thanks ,Bryan
try looking here,
  • Inside the door jamb, to the left, right, or top
  • On the door, to the left, right or top
  • Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I gave it another look. There was another tag on the left side. I was able to get several different numbers from it. Hopefully, one of these is what you need.

Type #: 575-0

Ser FS2212554

Thanks, again.

ok that works, this is your control board, Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width= the part # XXXXX
    8564546 and you can get this @ for around $88.00 and heres a diagram of where its located in the machine, change this and you will be all set. its part # XXXXX on the diagram, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
    Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your help. The diagram of where it is located on the machine didn't come through, but I would hope that would be obvious to the person replacing it for me.

Thanks, again.

heres the link for the diagram,!retrieve.pd?pop=true&modelNumber=GU2500XTPQ3&pop=flush when you get there just click on control panel parts, this will bring up diagram, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX