I.can
I.can, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 Years of experience installing and repairing appliances
13086822

i need a diagram for hose assembly on bissell 9200 steam v

Customer Question

i need a diagram for hose assembly on bissell 9200 steam vac
Category: Appliance
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.
Hi Ya trish,

The hose assembly has inner tubing that carries the solution and it is goes farther than where the hose attaches. I thought this would be easy but it is not. The Model number is XXXXX 9200.

If you are asking about the flex hose assembly that is used for the accessories, this hose should just pop out of the back of the machine. You should not need to disassemble the unit to remove this hose and replace it.

If you are replacing a different hose assembly, you will likely need to remove the cover as shown in the image below. Be sure that the unit is unplugged before accessing the internal components.

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i am looking for the inner tubing assembly
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.
Yes Did you open graphicopen the first diagram with the pictures.
It shows the inner tube assembly.
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
im not seeing how to connect the tubing from the bottom of the pump to the top of the air duct I only have 3 outlets for hoses on the pump and the picture is showing four hoses coming off the pump
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.
I'm getting to tired to continue.
i'll opt out and have another expert pick up your question .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.
Your welcome.
God Bless
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
m not seeing how to connect the tubing from the bottom of the pump to the top of the air duct I only have 3 outlets for hoses on the pump and the picture is showing four hoses coming off the pump
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i don't know where the cooling duct is I think that is the problem I have connect all the tubes except that one
Expert:  I.can replied 7 years ago.
Your question has been relisted.