The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

I lost my operating instructions for my Oreck Rinse-A-Matic

I lost my operating instructions for my Oreck Rinse-A-Matic Steamer ULTRA. My Daughter is coming in the morning to do my carpet for me, I have a family cookout here on Sun. I've had it better than a year & this is my first time using it. Two clean people in the house. Can you help or tell me where to find the info?

What is the model number of your unit, please?

Ok the Oreck web site has only one Rinse-A-Matic Steamer listed.

Please click here to download the users manual for that unit.

They do list other models.

Please click here to go to the Oreck owners manual web page if the unit is not the same as yours.

Please post any other concerns here.

Best, THS

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I'm a Quality Tech for a company that builds lawn & gargen equipment. We are in the middle of a season of building 137,000 Snow Throws. Cooking for a family picnic for 50+ isn't enough, my wheelchair partner thinks the carpet needs to be cleaned tomorrow! I gave him & my daughter the instustions & the 800 number for Oreck. If you are near Wisconsin, come for supper on Sunday. Carpet may not be clean but the food will be good! Thanks again! Becky
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I also just got a phone with text message. Have no clue. Hope this gets accepted & you get the message. Becky

Yes the accept went through. Thank you for that and the bonus too!

As for them doing the carpets they will have to get them done tomorrow. If they dont then there may not be enough time for them to dry properly.

If there is any moisture left in them it will act like a magnet for any dirt tracked in on your guests shoes.

The resulting stain could be difficult to remove.

It might be wise to wait untill after the gathering to do the cleaning.

Hmmm. Lets see..California to Wisconsin...Google maps....Northern route......half day in Reno......Gotta tune the car, and fix the oil leak......need a new fishing pole.....YUP! If I start tonight I can get there with a day to go fishing for some lake trout and still be there for supper on Sunday.

AW NUTZ!! Payday isnt till Friday.Cry

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX'll have to pass on the invite.

Thank you again for the accept, and the bonus.

Best, THS Smile