Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have an Amana Oven model #ARH667WW that comes on and shuts

I have an Amana Oven model #ARH667WW that comes on and shuts right off. What's wrong?

Can anyone help, I've been waiting for a reply since 4:30 pm?
you most likely need a new erc (electronic range control) the only problem is the erc is no longer available. the contacts on the relay in the erc are probably bad. Part(NNN) NNN-NNNN width=I'm sorry the part are dicontinued, regards, Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks Bryan. Any reason why it took so long for a reply? I've been waiting since 4:30pm? I thought my question fell in the dead zone.
I dont know sorry, I worked all day and just got back this evening, maybe no one had an answer for you, hope the link i gave you helps, maybe they have one or can repair yours, well wishes and thanks, Bryan