Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
does this happen with all the cycles
Front Panel Removal
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Remove Top Cover.
3. Remove Console.
4. Remove four screws attaching Front Panel to dryer.
5. Remove two screws in the door area.
6. Pull Front Panel forward and disconnect the Interior
7. Lift the Front Panel off the three tabs across the
bottom and remove.
you want your service manuel for your machine it has pictures too
here it is what do you mean pulling your leg?