Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  been working with refs, fridge, washers. dryers. dishwashers, microwaves for the past 12 yrs .

My refrig is making lots of water, both on floor and inside.

My refrig is making lots of water, both on floor and inside. Freezer floor is cold. I blew out the drain line with compressed air, but it doesn't help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.

Where do you find water? In the fridge floor? and on the floor of the kitchen?

Have you notice if it is coming from the front of the fridge door liner?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I find the water on the kitchen floor at the back and on the floor of the fridge inside. I can see it dripping down from the freezer area above.
Expert:  Francis replied 7 years ago.
Ok. There is a small plastic tray at the very top of the back wall of the fridge. This is supposed to catch the water that is dripping from the freezer. This small plastic tray is connected to the back of the unit to a hose to go down to the drain pan on top of the compressor or on the bottom of the unit.

Another thing to look at is the air vent of the fridge. Sometimes, ice can reach there and would start to drip all the time. If this is the case, you will need to thaw the whole unit to thaw the ice and clean the whole fridge to remove the ice from the vents.