Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

i have a type dt/t ele stackble washer/dryer combo it will

Customer Question

i have a type dt/t ele stackble washer/dryer combo it will fill up and go into wash cycle but will not advance to the other programs. i can manually advance it to the next cycle but it will not go into spin and pump the water out by it self or manually. can you tell me what iswrong and how it can be fixed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 7 years ago.
Customer/p>

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer,
Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you, If I could please have the make and model number of the appliance that you have posted your question about? Along with any other info that you may think is important that you did not list in your original post to us. I will be more then happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the only thing i could find was the following typedt/t ele(NNN) NNN-NNNNm30 and on the inside of the dryer door was whirlpool moo lte52430gs
did you you need anything else?