Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator ( model #4450)

I have a Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator ( model #4450) that runs all the time and builds up ice inside the freezer right away?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
did you take the panel off the inside on the freezer or the one in the back ? also your model # XXXXX XXXXX can you check it,? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
inside the freezer, that's the only model # XXXXX have
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
ok well the wire does it have a connector on it? is it round and black(the connector)?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The black connector has 2 wires that are round black, and the black connector has a clip that looks like it clips to the copper tube. The black wire has a plastic male connector and the blue wire goes to the main wire harness clip but doesn't plug to anything

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
does the part that has a clip on it look like this at all? Part 401I really need the full model to go further, there should be a tag inside the refrigerator with the full model #
<a href=Appliance Repair Guru" width="100" height="127"/>NOTE: Some of the parts shown may not be for your appliance
The model number from your search was either missing or incomplete.
· Choose the best fit from the Model Number box to the left, or
· Check your appliance again to obtain a more complete model number
· To continue without a model number, use Narrow Your Search options
· Some models always have 3 numbers first, like this (123.456789)
Model Number Locator Tips
1. A zero in the model number might be the letter O.
2. A lower case L might be a 1.
3. Some models have 3 digits and a period first, like this 555.66666666
Look for an aluminum tag--or a silver and white adhesive label in the locations illustrated below. The model number may be printed or stamped onto the tag and may be printed in different type sizes. NOTE: There may be partial model numbers on marketing stickers or in the owner's manual. These are often incomplete. For best results use the model number from the tag. Side by Side Freezer on Top Freezer on Bottom Under Counter Appliance Model Illustration
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Whoever had the refrigerator before ripped off all the stickers and we don't have an owners manual. Is there anyway I can get a schematic of the wiring? graphicgraphicgraphicgraphic

I have some numbers but I'm missing the first one ?53.44503609 and 4A84202729

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
well I've research both of the #'s you gave me and nothing comes up. I'm sorry but theres not much more I can do. you have to see if you can find where the wire connects to, there should be a male or female connector there somewhere where this connects, sorry thats all I can do . thanks Bryan
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.