Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Model PSD760K-02 dishwasher. I believe that something

I have a Model PSD760K-02 dishwasher. I believe that something has dropped down into the pump from the output side. How can i remove the spray arm to get inside the water tube?

there a ppears to be a large diameter nut below the spray arm that could be turned by a spanner wrench. Is that likely?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.

most likely if this is making noise there may be something in the chopper blades. heres a diagram of the entire pump and motor assembly, the choper blade is below this strainer Part 270715you can remove this and carefully reach down inside to remove anything down in the chopper blades (be carefull there may be broken glass in this) the nut yor reffering to hold the seal assembly on this you dont need or want to remove this, hope this helps thanks, Bryan