Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have the LG gas dryer #DLG5966W for last two years. I have

I have the LG gas dryer #DLG5966W for last two years. I have noticed that all my clothing smell like burn. I have cleaned the lint from the duct and still smell the burnt on my clothing.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
most likely they smell burnt because there is lint on the inside of the dryer that is getting hot and makes your clothes smell like they are burnt, this dryer could also be overheating, I would call for service and have them check the temps and clean the entire inside of the dryer there may be lint on the heating element and burner tube. heres what a typicale burner tube looks like, Gas Dryer GutsI would have a tech clean this as not to damage the igniter, hope this helps, thanks Bryan