william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

Hello I am trying to decide which carpet cleaner is best for

Hello
I am trying to decide which carpet cleaner is best for us. We have 4 dogs and a new baby!
The hoover steamVac with clean Surge #F5914-900 which got good reviews for the most part except a few that said it didn't work, parts broke, or it dumped water from leaks back on the carpet.

The next is the very expensive Platinum Carpet Cleaner #F8100900 that has a 6 year warranty! I found no reviews on it except the Hoover website, which of course they are trying to sell it! It is about a 200 dollar difference. We have wool rugs which I was told shouldn't have hot steam on them. Is there a way to not have the steam on when we wash those?
Thanks
christine [email protected]
XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
is that second one a hoover? between the hoovers and the bissels the pumps are going out on them WOW a 6 yr warrent that great
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes, that second one is a hoover.
do you think theres a better one? On the hoover site it said 6 yr. warranty
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

if you get the 6yr warrenty thats great i would get that one but thats my opinion though

but if you want me to do some checking for you i will as far as whats out there

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.