william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

My 6 mo. old Subzero over/under fridge/freezer was making a

My 6 mo. old Subzero over/under fridge/freezer was making a sound like water pouring and something sizzling. There is no ice maker. I opened the freezer drawer and saw water dropping onto the rear of the freezer where there is some kind of coil behind a plastic vent=type thing. I turned the unit off. What is wrong????
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

this is what you do since this is only 6 mos old you need to call the warrenty service you have a 1 yr warrenty on this and any thing that you do to this will VOID out your warrenty parts on a sub zero are high dollar $$$ parts/labor will be FREE

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.