william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate
13954826

Hi I have a horizen fitness quantom GT treadmill that has a

Customer Question

Hi I have a horizen fitness quantom GT treadmill that has a problem with the display. It seems to have gone into a display loop in that it cycles through the programs and the central display keeps flashing. When you press the buttons the display stops flashing for a second and then continues cycling through its programs again. I have switched off the power and unplugged the treadmill from the power supply, but still the same problem.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.

i believe you need a new touchpad you probally have a couple stuck keys and the only way to fix that issue is to put a new touchpad on it

If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.