Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

when i put my laurdry to the dryer, the power is on and i pressed

Customer Question

when i put my laurdry to the dryer, the power is on and i pressed the start button. the sensing on the side of the dryer is elite and the dryer is not running. do you what happen to the dryer with a model GGW9260. is it the electronic sensor is broken on the back of the ventilation or heat module is running bad. please signify
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
does this turn when you press the start button ? is your problem just no heat? let me know,thanks,Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no it does not turn at all. it is just into an ideal motion. i dont think it has heat if the machine is not running at all..
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
this is most likely the cause for not starting,Part 2986its the thermal fuse and these go all the time, its a safety fuse, heres a diagram on where its located, its part # XXXXX on this diagram,its located on the blower assembly, heres the link to all the diagrams and parts, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i get into that part, from the bottom or the front, maybe the back. the diagram is not showing too much information
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well if you remove the front bottom panel i believe its right there. you should see it on the blower on the right side top.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i owe it for almost 8 years already,but it has never happened like this. is it normal
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
well sometimes these just get weak and go like a fuse in a car, there is probably nothing wrong with the machine, changing the fuse should take care of it,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 7 years ago.
no problem, if you need more info just ask, thanks Bryan