Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer, Myself and the other Experts are anxious to help you, it will help to have the make and model number of the appliance we are talking about and any other info that you may think is important that you did not list in your original post to us. We are working hard to make you happy...
Warning, If you opt me out from helping you, I will not be able to respond back,,,,Use this option only if you do not wish to communicate with me any further...
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the
drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters ofwater and during
5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained
and it will try to spin or drain again.
¦ If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent.
¦ This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure
switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any Cycle..
press the cancel button then unplug it for 2 minutes then try it again
If this answers your question,click accept as this is how we get paid for our knowledge.Need more info ask.bonuses appreciated. note;As I am not there this is based on your observations and information.