william, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Major Home Appliance Technician Specialist Whirpool Certificate

I have a Thermador gas cooktop. When all four burners are lit,

Customer Question

I have a Thermador gas cooktop. When all four burners are lit, the two on the left which have the xlo capacity will go out, and not come on again, even with the gas on high. The only service people in Miami is Kenneco, and the "technician" has been out several times, replaced "parts" but to no avail. Now they say they have never dealt with this before, have to take the unit out and figure out what to do. Calling the Thermador corporate peopl has gotten me nowhere.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
if they say that this cant be fixed or thay came out 3 times they should replace it with either the same one or one with equal value
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there a phone number for Thermador corporate that I can call. The corporate headquarters in California doesn't seem to be able to give me an answer either. Kenneco just does service.
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago.
let me check for you
Expert:  william replied 7 years ago. this is the only thing that i could find there is alot of e-mails also i would right everyone of them and if you still cant get at least one of them then threaten them with a lawyer then you will probally get a response

its gonna be tough good luck