Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
I have the service data sheet that was on the rear of the unit, as well as the wiring schematic and the entire parts list.
Set the electronic oven control for normal baking at 350°F. Obtain an average oven
temperature after a minimum of 5 cycles. Press STOP/CLEAR to end bake mode.
1. Set EOC to bake at 550°F.
2. Within 5 seconds of setting 550°F, press and hold the bake pad for approximately
15 seconds until a single beep is heard (longer may cause F11 shorted keypad
3. Calibration offset should appear in the display.
4. Use the slew keys to adjust the oven temperature up or down 35°F in 5°F
5. Once the desired (-35° to 35°) offset has been applied, press STOP/CLEAR.
Note: Changing calibration affects normal Bake mode. The adjustments made will not
change the Self-Cleaning cycle temperature.
Set to 400. Oven beeped like it was at 400, but internal temp says 370.
Ok, at 450, I get an internal temp of 383, which is greater than 10%. So, when I set the offset does it change the oven temp? Or does it just change the way the temp reads?
I'll check. Should they?